It's time to be proactive. Want the best landscape in your neighborhood?
Here are the things you should be thinking about this fall.
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are looking for experienced Construction Superintendent, Foreman, and Fieldworkers to join a crew of landscape artisans. Read a bit more about the jobs and fill out an online application to get started. We look forward to meeting our new team members!
fall Clean UP
Enjoy your weekend and let us handle the leaf removal and fall cleanup! Give your grass and flowers the best chance to flourish with a fall cleanup. Our team provides leaf removal, weeding, pruning, perennial maintenance and a general property clean-up.
start landscape design process for spring
Want to enjoy a new pergola, outdoor kitchen or patio next summer? Start planning your landscape design now to beat the spring rush. Set up a consultation with one of our Indianapolis landscape designers today.
fall Seasonal Décor
We offer planter arrangements and in-ground plantings for the fall. Peruse our seasonal décor portfolio for inspiration, and contact us today if you want us to design something just for you!
Gardener's List - fall
- Seed new lawns between mid-September and mid-October
- Aerate and overseed lawns
- Continue to deadhead perennials, roses, and hydrangeas
- Cut back perennials as they drop their leaves and turn brown
- Leave grasses and other perennials with winter interest – little bluestem and blue false indigo can add a lot to the cold months
- Divide and transplant perennials in mid-September and October
- Plant bulbs in October and November before the ground freezes
- Lawn application Round 5 is applied in October
- Blow out irrigation systems in October and November
- Leaf removals start in October and extend into December