It's time to be proactive. Want the best landscape in your neighborhood?
Here are the things you should be thinking about this winter.
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are looking for experienced Construction Superintendent, Foreman, and Fieldworkers to join a crew of landscape artisans. Read a bit more about the jobs and fill out an online application to get started. We look forward to meeting our new team members!
yearly maintenance contract renewal
Beat the rush! Renew your yearly maintenance contract now to avoid any delays. Contact the office for more details. If you'd like to learn more about our yearly maintenance packages please fill out the form below to get more information.
start landscape design process for spring
Want to enjoy a new pergola, outdoor kitchen or patio next summer? Start planning your landscape design now to beat the spring rush. Set up a consultation with one of our Indianapolis landscape designers today.
We offer planter arrangements, seasonal decor including lighting and in-ground plantings for all seasons. Peruse our seasonal décor portfolio for inspiration, and contact us today if you want us to design something just for you!
Gardener's List - winter
- Put reflective markers at driveway edges to help snow plows stay on track
- Watch out for winter damage to trees and shrubs – broken tree branches should be properly prunedbefore spring
- Perform any dormant pruning on trees and shrubs
- Cover or bring in outdoor furniture
- Clean and repair outdoor furniture
- Review garden plans and dream up ideas for next year