We are a unique and interesting group of people here at 317Grow, and we love it. As our clients, you may only get to meet a handful of our team members, and even then you may not get to know them very well. We're aiming to help you get to know some of our team members better this spring as we roll into the new season. We picked 20 interesting questions to ask our team, so look for these posts added to our usual mix every now and again. Today we'll get to know a little more about one of our newest employees, Randy, a maintenance crew member.
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Write and record music
- What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
Music and traveling
- What skill would you like to master?
- What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
Traveling the country to perform
- What songs have you completely memorized?
Quite a few actually, but mainly mine
- What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
Do they still have honey buns?
- What are some small things that make your day better?
- What’s your favorite genre of book or movie?
Comedy and horror
- What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of?
- How do you relax after a hard day of work?
Play with my dog and sleep
- What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
- What’s the best thing that happened to you last week?
I got my car fixed
- What amazing thing did you do that no one was around to see?
I performed in a competition for a record deal, and I came in second
- What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
Real music with meaning and emotion
- What city would you most like to live in?
Not sure anymore, this county's all bad nowadays
- What movie title best describes your life?
Too many to really decide on one
- What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you?
My name got picked from a drawing to paint my house
- Where do you usually go when you when you have time off?
To the studio or to sleep
- What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?