We are a unique and interesting group of people here at 317Grow, and we love it. As our clients, you may only get to meet a handful of our team members, and even then you may not get to know them very well. We're aiming to help you get to know us better through posts like this throughout the year. We picked 20 interesting questions to ask our team, so look for these posts added to our usual mix every now and again. Today we'll get to know a little more about Kevin, one of our maintenance salespeople. Kevin is one of our longest-serving employees, with more than a decade of experience with us. He has literally spent his entire life in the landscape industry, and he has worked just about every position in our maintenance department.
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Take my family on more adventures
- What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
Rebuild a hotrod
- What skill would you like to master?
- What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
White water gold prospecting.
- What songs have you completely memorized?
- What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
Can I have a cheese burger?
- What are some small things that make your day better?
Coffee and music.
- What’s your favorite genre of book or movie?
- What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of?
- How do you relax after a hard day of work?
Sitting down at the dinner table with my wife and kids.
- What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Go deep sea fishing and reel in a shark.
- What’s the best thing that happened to you last week?
Went to go listen to the fireman brigade play the bagpipes on my birthday
- What amazing thing did you do that no one was around to see?
Helped a woman out of her flipped over car.
- What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
- What city would you most like to live in?
Nowhere but Indy for me.
- What movie title best describes your life?
Field of Dreams
- What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you?
I married my best friend.
- Where do you usually go when you when you have time off?
- What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?